The International Center for Innovations in Science, Technology and Education takes part in the implementation of both international and national projects.
The major part of the projects proceeded by ICISTE aimed to contribute the successful completion of research within the international engagement, ensuring the development of research potential of organizations, increasing effectiveness of the studies and competitiveness of Russian science internationally.
Progress made by ICISTE made it possible to raise the effectiveness of competitive procedures and develop some new competitive programs. Also the ICISTE output was taken into account during the improving of monitoring process, work expertise and funding instrument of joint research. Such approach has deeply influenced the finding of new long-term areas of international cooperation generally.
Since 2013 ICISTE has been sitting the Joint Secretariat of the EU-Russian Year of Science 2014 (http://www.eu-russia-yearofscience.eu/ru/index.php) participating in its inauguration ceremony as well as in making annual series of arrangements covers the EU-Russian Year of Science 2014.
Since 2006 ICISTE has been carrying out projects within the federal special-purpose programs “Research and development of the S&T in priority directions in the.Russian Federation for 2014-2020”, “Research and development of the S&T in priority directions in the.Russian Federation for 2007-2013”, “Scientific as well as research and educational personnel in the innovative Russia for 2009-2013” and the EU framework programs of the S&T development (Horizon2020, EU FP7 and FP6) focused on the international aspect of research cooperation.
In accordance with the assigned tasks of the federal special-purpose programs ICISTE has carried out projects, the major part of which is aimed to manage the detailed analysis and monitoring of international projects, such as:
- Assessment of the effectiveness of cooperative project financing within bilateral and multilateral agreements in terms of the project monitoring results of the section 1.9 Federal Target Program «Research and development of the S&T in priority directions in the Russian Federation for 2007-2013»;
- Monitoring of projects within the realization of the section 1.9 of the Federal Target Program «Research and development of the S&T in priority directions in the Russian Federation for 2007-2012»;
- Analysis of the basic principles and mechanisms of international programs’ forming and developing the recommendations for realization of the projects which are carrying out in cooperative work with foreign research organizations;
- Analysis and monitoring of the projects in and around bioengineering within the Seventh framework program of scientific research and technological development of the EU from the position of cooperating research and matters of intellectual property rights;
- Analysis of the current S&T and organizational potential in and around living systems and developing the realization package for it as well as the development package for bio-industry.
At the same time ICISTE is successfully working in the sphere of carrying out the foresight projects, including such as:
- Development and practical approbation of the methodology in point of building scenarios and strategies of the long-term S&T Russia development within the forming of the technological Foresight;
- Development of the long-term S&T forecast as a systematic procedure built into the system of state administration;
- Development of the Concept for the med-term elaboration and involving foreign residents into the special economic areas of industrial type;
- Analysis of the perspectives and possible time horizons of scientific energy biotechnologies development.
Besides, ICISTE has all necessary personnel as well as organizational and methodological resources for carrying out tasks in priority directions of S&T development, including such as:
- Implementation of the the problem research studies and laying the scientific groundwork for biocatalysis and biosynthetics, biosensor technologies involving the scientific organizations of Germany;
- Development of the technical documentation, work transactions and other requirements at the work coordination of the European and Russian consortium studying molecular and cell mechanisms of heart diseases, associating with diabetes and overweight;
- Analysis of the current S&T and organizational potential in and around living systems and developing the realization package for it as well as the development package for bioindustry.
- Detection technology of the functional state of organism on the basis of the complex analysis of human growth hormone isoforms.
Since 2006 ICISTE experts have been taking part in the inauguration and conducting of the Russia-Germany Year of Education, Science and Innovations 2011-2012 and the EU-Russia Year of Science 2014, and also they have successfully carried out the works the organization and conducting of the international events, including such as:
- Scientific and methodological as well as organizational and technical support of the seminar on the participation of Russian organizations in the framework European program FP7 within the public health research;
- Organizational and technical support of conducting the International scientific school for youth people „Magisterial directions of industrial and food biotechnology in the 21.century: analysis and forecasts;
- Organizational and methodological support at the inauguration and methodological support of the arrangements during the Russia-Germany Year of Education, Science and Innovations;
- Scientific and methodological as well as organizational and technical support within the International conference «Foresight-element of controlling the future”;
- Scientific and methodological as well as organizational and technical support within the conferences for participants of the joint Russia-EU competitions.
ICISTE is deeply experienced in carrying out projects on different matters connected with international activities, within the federal special-purpose programs “Research and development of the S&T in priority directions in the Russian Federation for 2014-2020”, “Research and development of the S&T in priority directions in the Russian Federation for 2007-2013”, “Scientific as well as research and educational personnel in the innovative Russia for 2009-2013“.
During the monitoring of a huge number of projects ICISTE has carried out detailed analysis of principles and mechanisms of the international programs forming and developed the recommendations on project realization conducting together with foreign scientific organizations. The center experts have formed the suggestions how to improve normative legal, administrative and financial regulations in order to form the most favorable work conditions for Russian research organizations both on the domestic scene and in the foreign arena, as well as ensured the work coordination within preparations and conducting of the coordinated Russia-EU competitions in 2007-2012, with North and Latin Americas, CIS and Asian-Pacific region in 2012-2013.
Within the cooperation with the international financial organizations ICISTE has a range of successful projects done due to bilateral and multilateral agreements which were reached during the international expertise.
The ICISTE experts successfully managed EU framework programs of S&T development, including following:
- Linking Russia to the ERA: Coordination of MS’/AC’ S&T programs towards and with Russia (ERA-Net. RUS);
- Supporting the access of EU researches to S&T programs of the Russian Federation (ACCESSRU);
- Enhancing the bilateral S&T partnership with the Russian Federation (BILAT-RUS).
The ICISTE participation in the projects listed above has contributed to the search of opportunities for expansion of the bilateral partnership with the Russian Federation in and around the scientific research and innovations, to the coordination organization of scientific research programs of the EU members-countries and associated countries of the Seventh framework EU-Russia program as well as to the development of S&T EU-Russia cooperation, favoring the participation of the European scientific partners in the Russian national financial programs.